ENTER “Blue” Online Gallery Show
Art: Aia Bower, “Le Printemps” 40“ x 40“ Mixed media on canvas / Design by Jeremy Thornton
Friends and Members of OHCA, You are invited to submit your artwork for our upcoming O’Hanlon ONLINE Exhibition “BLUE” juried by Jen Tough
Exhibition dates May 17 – July 2, 2021
In this exhibition, BLUE is the HUE! So many intriguing shades of blue to work with including cyan, cobalt, cerulean, azure, navy, Prussian, indigo, periwinkle, royal, sapphire, steel, slate, sky or baby blue. Which ones inspire or challenge you? For this exhibit, the color BLUE should figure prominently in your work. Sculptural and 3D pieces are welcome.
Contemporary, expressionistic, abstract, exploratory, and/or experimental entries encouraged.
This show is juried by gallerist Jen Tough. Jen is founder of The Artist Alliance Community, an online membership site focusing on both professional and creative development for visual artists. www.JenTough.gallery www.ArtistAlliance.community
Please, take note of the following:
- Our entry and jury process will be completed online through CaFÉ
- The exhibition will be ONLINE only
- Each artist may submit up to 3 individual pieces of artwork for consideration
- Call open to all artists age 16 and over.
- Submissions fees $40 for NON-Members, $30 for Members – MEMBER code at check out: OH30
- Join as a NEW member now for $95/1 year, and get a free submission. A Coupon Code will be provided after you join.
- Works previously shown at the O’Hanlon Gallery in-house or online are not eligible.
- DEADLINE: FRIDAY, April 30th at 11 P.M. Pacific time for online submission. You may upload up to 3 pieces of artwork.
- MONDAY, May 10 by 5 P.M. Pieces chosen by our juror will be announced by email.
- TUESDAY, May 18th, We will host a Zoom Online Roundtable discussion at 4pm for artists to expand on and share with others. Friends & family are invited to attend.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
SUBMISSION INFO NEEDED
- Artist’s Name
- Phone Number
- Website (if Applicable)
- Title of Artwork
- Dimensions H” x W” x D” (if sculpture)
For In-Person shows dimensions must include frame
You may upload 3 pieces of artwork for this show.
The image must be 1–5 MB
IMAGES NAMED as: FirstName_LastName_Title
*Please check the title and size of your images before uploading**
ENTRY FEE: $30 OHCA members / $40 Non-members
People may become NEW first time members of the O’Hanlon Center for the Arts, for $95/year for a free submission.Any entry fees paid by check should be written out to “O’Hanlon Center for the Arts.” Please contact Ellen Mattesi, Director of Operations at O’Hanlon Canter for the Arts, at email@example.com to become a member or with any questions.
O’Hanlon Center for the Arts (OHCA) Gallery Policies and Guidelines
By submitting artwork to be considered for any Exhibition,
Artist understands and agrees to the following:
Participants / Submissions:
Open to all aged 16 and over
Works previously shown at the O’Hanlon Gallery in house or online are not eligible.
Artwork Sales: Buyers will pay Artist directly for any art sales. Artist agrees to contact OHCA of this sale, and make a donation to OHCA of 30% of the sale price, on all sales of artwork within the first 60 days of the exhibition. This includes all artwork exhibited in an OHCA Gallery, in an online OHCA website gallery, and facilitated by OHCA. Donations to OHCA are tax-deductible to the extent permissible by law.
Publicity: By submitting work, artists agree that photographic images and/or video of the artist and/or their artwork, in whole or in part, may be used by OHCA in various forms including but not limited to print, online and social media. Artists agree to be added to O’Hanlon Center newsletter mailing list and can unsubscribe at any time.
How to Photograph Your Artwork
O’Hanlon member Dan Cassidy breaks it down here.