By becoming a member of the O’Hanlon Center for the Arts, you are becoming part of a community of artists and art enthusiasts who gather in a retreat-like setting to dialogue and share their work, ideas and inspiration.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts on workshops, talks, events, and facility rentals.
- Use of studio facilities during non-workshop hours (for a small fee). Studios include the art and monoprint studios in the Loft.
- Invitation to participate in the annual member group exhibition, currently held each January.
- Opportunity to request a free exhibit in the Loft Gallery (subject to availability.)
- Member-only communications, event mailings; quarterly program mailings and email updates.
- Voting on Board nominees and official policies.
- Invitation to Member events.
- Perhaps most importantly, becoming part of a community of like-minded creative people.
Benefits of the “Friend” level include all items above, PLUS one free Personal Creativity Workshop class or Thursday writing class during the year, and one free gathering at the Center per membership year, a 3-hour event for up to 20 people.
Become a member or renew your membership online
We have a NEW Online Membership Management system. Please contact the office if you have any questions or experience any issues!
OHCA also accepts cash and checks in person or sent to:
O’Hanlon Center for the Arts
616 Throckmorton Ave.
Mill Valley, CA 94941
OHCA Membership levels will be changing on the 1st August 2021. Current levels are as follows:
Artist Patron: $125/year
Family: Parents & children 17 and younger (up to four people);
Organizational: board members only of an organization (up to four people)