Spaces at O’Hanlon Center
O’Hanlon Center for the Arts is located one mile from downtown Mill Valley on several acres of beautiful woodland.
There are two main public buildings which provide space for our activities, and several smaller individual studio buildings.
The two main buildings and the grounds at O’Hanlon Center for the Arts are available for use by individuals and local organizations at reasonable rates.
2 Hour Minimum applies to all Space Rentals. Posted rates subject to change without notice.
The O’Hanlon Gallery is a 2,000-square-foot exhibition and gathering space which features monthly shows and is acoustically excellent for performances.
Gallery Capacity: 100.
Gallery Use Fees
- OHCA members and neighbors living in “Cascade Canyon” [defined as the area within a half mile from OHCA] – $35/hour
- Nonmembers – $55/hour
- Non-Profits – $40/hour
- Commercial (any event charging admission-profit or non-profit) $60/hour
Use fee for a month-long exhibit is $1,200/month; plus First Tuesday hospitality and invitation cards. In some cases, there will be a cost for providing parking. Exhibit request must be approved by the Exhibition Committee, and priority is given to O’Hanlon Members. For information on use fees for holding a private special event in the Gallery, please see below.
The Loft building has three levels. Main upper-level room has seating area, art library and large open room with work table, and kitchen (no oven). The adjacent deck provides an outdoor gathering area. The lower-level art studios of the Loft may be used for programs and individual work by members. They are great for art parties.
Loft Capacity: 40.
Loft Use Fees
- OHCA members and neighbors living in “Cascade Canyon” [defined as the area within a half mile from OHCA] – $30/hour
- Nonmembers – $50/hour
- Non-Profits – $35/hour
- Commercial (any event charging admission-profit or non-profit) $55/hour
Other Available Spaces
- The Sculpture Gardens: attractive outdoor spaces set with granite and marble sculptures. Call for rates.
- Entire Site: Call for information about using the entire site (excluding Loka and private studios).