Online Gallery Show
Juried by Emebet Korn of Desta Gallery
O’Hanlon Center Online Gallery
June 3 – July 22
TUESDAY JUNE 7:
Roundtable at 4 p.m.
THIS IS AN ONLINE SHOW ONLY!
Artists will be notified of results via email by 5pm Friday May 27, 2022
Entry: Each artist may submit up to 3 individual pieces of artwork for consideration into this juried show. All media welcome except video. YES photography, fiber, sculpture, digital etc. Diptychs and Triptychs are considered one piece of work. Diptychs and Triptychs must be submitted as one image.
- Submissions fees to O’Hanlon Center for the Arts: $40 for NON-Members
- $30 for O’Hanlon Members – Coupon Codes OH30 at check out.
- Or join as a NEW member now at the Artist level for $140/1 year and get a free submission. Email the office for a coupon code after you join: email@example.com. NOTE emails not monitored on weekends so join before May 20.
- Work does NOT need to be for sale.
“… discover the uniqueness, the singular presence, the vibration, color, shape, texture, temperature, time-space motion, of oneself. IT IS ALL BOUND TO BE THERE” –Ann O’Hanlon.
From the juror Emebet Korn, owner of Desta Gallery:
I approach abstract with an exploration mindset and an open mind. I let the work evoke its intended emotion in me. I take into consideration all the visual elements, colors, shapes, lines, textures, spaces, and values and see if these elements have created a sound composition. Also, I observe the skill and techniques such as brushwork, layering, dimensionality, and markings.
O’Hanlon Center is looking for fresh, nonrepresentational work that inspires, evokes and conveys the essence your work.
O’Hanlon Center for the Arts emphasizes the creative process and the continued pursuit of meaning and authenticity through observation, exploration, and experimentation.
Buyers will pay Artist directly for any art sales.
The deadline for Submissions is Sunday May 22, 2022 11 pm Pacific Time.
Postcard Art: Katy Kuhn
Gallery Policies/Requirements include:
- Open to all aged 16 and over
- For most exhibits, not all artists will have artwork selected for showing. Final artwork selections are up to the Exhibit Juror(s) and/or Installer/curator, both of which vary from show to show.
- Accepted work must remain on view for the duration of the exhibition.
- Artists agree to make a 30% tax-deductible donation to OHCA from all sales.
- While all reasonable care is taken with submitted artwork, OHCA strongly recommends that exhibiting artists carry their own insurance. OHCA and representatives will not assume any liability for any damage or loss.
- By submitting work, artists agree that photographic images and/or video of the artist and/or their artwork, in whole or in part, may be used by OHCA for publicity in various forms including print, online and social media.
- Work previously shown in a juried Gallery show at OHCA is not eligible
Publicity: By submitting work, artists agree that photographic images and/or video of the artist and/or their artwork, in whole or in part, may be used by OHCA in various forms including but not limited to print, online and social media, for the sole purpose of publicizing this show. Artists agree to be added to O’Hanlon Center newsletter mailing list and can unsubscribe at any time.